CBD Branding is crucial for anyone who seeks success in this budding industry. Ever since the passing of the 2018 Farm Bill, thousands of new CBD brands have been entering the market hoping to get their slice of the pie. Unfortunately, many of these brands offer the same type of products with no distinguishable differences.
So, what makes your brand stand out from the crowd?
Here are three ways to carve your place in the CBD space.
CBD Branding: How to Stand Out
Your CBD brand is as unique as you are — but do your customers know that? Sure, you can offer a uniquely-formulated product line (which, btw, we’d love to help you with), but how do you help them find you in the first place? Moreover, how do you keep them coming back for more? The answer is CBD branding. Here’s how:
Tip #1: Produce the Highest Quality Products
CBD brands should always have complete control over the quality of their product. Unfortunately, some CBD suppliers cut corners to cut costs and utilize unethical processes in their race toward the top of the hemp ladder. Moreover, when brands start with a bunk product, they develop a bunk brand perception. As such, brands must find the right CBD product supplier from the beginning to help promote successful CBD branding from the start.
Tip #2: Data is King
Big Data is the future. Those that control all aspects of their data have access to a wealth of information, giving them an edge while helping build their CBD branding strategy. To get the most out of data, companies should always track analytics such as clicks, add-to-carts, and conversions using simple tracking software. When CBD brands understand things like customer demographics, popular search terms, visitor activity, and more, they can more accurately target their product line and marketing campaigns for an increased ROI.
Notably, companies should also collect their visitor’s personal data whenever possible and relevant to a marketing strategy. For example, brands can connect with their audience via social media, email, text messages, and so on. They can then use this information to developing more targeted branding opportunities.
Tip #3: Actively Engage in Social Media
While this may seem obvious, here are some important statistics to remember when managing the social media presence of your brand:
- 70% of the US Population has a profile on at least one social media site.
- 71% of Consumers who had a positive experience with a brand on social media are likely to recommend the brand to their friends and family.
- Consumers report spending 20%-40% more money on brands that have interacted with them on social media.
- 59% of Americans with social media accounts believe that social media has made customer service easier.
With numbers like these, it’s no surprise that Social Media is one of the most lucrative opportunities to raise awareness for your brand and increase sales. Here’s a few steps to improve your social media game.
- Take the time to respond to comments and interact with your audience. The personal touch goes a long way when it comes to building trust with your customers.
- Post regularly, at least a couple of times a week. The more frequently you post, the more engagement you will have.
- Focus on aesthetics. Social media plays a major role in how people perceive your brand. Take the time to invest in high-quality studio or landscape shots of your products.
Final Thoughts on CBD Branding
With these tips, you’ll be able to have an edge on your competition to win the CBD branding game! This means more publicity, more sales, and longevity for your hemp CBD business. Contact us to learn more or follow us on social.