CBD tinctures are the most popular CBD product on the market today. Tinctures are especially attractive to consumers because they are easy to use and work quite rapidly when taken sublingually. Moreover, tinctures come in many flavors, which makes them wonderfully rewarding to consume.
Notably, many companies use tinctures as flagship products to kick off a brand because they are popular and easy to develop. For example, they may launch a business or website with a single amazing tincture product and then use that product to establish brand identity, build a loyal fan base, and hone in on shopper preferences. Importantly, businesses should consider expanding their product offerings as CBD tincture sales increase to help maintain a healthy cash flow.
What Is CBD Tincture?
CBD tincture is a liquid – usually alcohol or oil – infused with cannabidiol or CBD. Cannabidiol absorbs rapidly into the bloodstream when placed under the tongue or other porous areas where it has quick access to the body’s Endocannabinoid System. Often, CBD tinctures include additional compounds like terpenes and other cannabinoids to improve flavor and other potential therapeutic benefits. Notably, different types of concentrates offer great variability between products and brands.
Different Types of Concentrated CBD
As the name implies, CBD concentrates are concentrated cannabidiol substances with most of the unnecessary plant material removed. Processors generally categorize CBD concentrate types by the elements that are still present at the end of processing. Notably, VCM manufactures CBD products using any of the different CBD concentrates listed below.
Full-spectrum CBD concentrates are the least processed CBD extract and contain a full spectrum of valuable cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. This particular extraction type often has a rather plant-heavy flavor and green-to-brown hue. This is because it contains all of the flavorful terpenes and colorful flavonoids that develop alongside cannabinoids on hemp flowers.
Some researchers believe that full-spectrum hemp extracts hold more therapeutic potential than other concentrate types due to the entourage effect. The entourage effect suggests that various plant elements work synergistically with each other to increase overall therapeutic potential.
Notably, most full-spectrum products contain some THC, albeit low. Consequently, those who consume more than the recommended dose may experience subtle psychoactive side effects.
Broad-spectrum CBD oil is very similar to full-spectrum oil minus all THC. This is an excellent option for those sensitive to THC or those whose work prohibits THC consumption. Notably, some places like Idaho prohibit all THC sales, even those that fall under the federal permissible limit. Businesses who operate in restricted areas should strongly consider broad-spectrum products as opposed to full-spectrum products.
Isolate CBD is just CBD – nothing more and nothing less. Processors develop isolated CBD using a five-step process: extraction, winterization, filtration, decarboxylation, and distillation. The final output is a highly pure CBD liquid, though some processors take this a step farther by converting the liquid into crystals. Processors often grind this substance into a powder then add it to an oil or alcohol to improve consumption and absorption.
Nano CBD is CBD isolate that’s broken down into nanoparticles. It is a highly potent form of cannabidiol because the small particles can easily pass into and between cell walls without requiring a carrier agent like oil or alcohol. To be clear, CBD is generally not water-soluble — unless the particles are small enough to absorb into cell walls. Though processing is much more involved than other CBD concentrates (and thus more expensive), its improved bioavailability makes it highly attractive to a growing number of CBD consumers.
Our CBD Tinctures
We’ve been developing CBD tinctures for many years and have perfected our processes along the way. Consequently, we offer many premium CBD tinctures with customizable options, including different formulations and CBD concentrate types. Let’s take a look.
- Regular CBD Tincture: Our regular CBD tincture is a fully customizable hemp extract that is available in six delicious flavors: unflavored, fruit, strawberry, citrus, vanilla, and mint. We can also customize flavors using any of the concentrate types listed above through our private label process.
- CBD Tincture for Immune Support: We’ve specially formulated this Immune Support tincture to maintain a healthy immune system. With a wonderful elderberry flavor and select natural botanicals to help reduce inflammation and soothe throat irritation, this tincture is a great way to promote a healthy lifestyle and ward against sudden sick days.
- Sleep CBD Tincture: Our Sleep CBD tincture includes a full spectrum of hemp elements, including an array of cannabinoids and terpenes. We’ve also added melatonin to help lull consumers gently to sleep. To be clear, melatonin is a hormone that the body produces during dark hours to regulate sleep-wake cycles. People have been consuming synthetic melatonin for decades to produce the same effects.
- CBD Pet Tincture: Our fully customizable pet CBD tincture is available in three flavors: chicken, bacon, and unflavored. It also includes vitamin E to help support healthy skin and coat and wheat germ oil to help support a healthy immune system. Shoppers can customize this formula using either full-spectrum or broad-spectrum CBD extracts.
- Nano CBD Tinctures: Nano CBD tinctures are the newest kid on the block, attracting a relatively large audience. This tincture has a milky consistency and may additional flavor additives to make it more palatable. Contact us now to learn more about our latest offering nano CBD tinctures.
CBD Tinctures Conclusion
We’re proud to offer our premium CBD tinctures at an incredibly affordable rate. These 30mg bottles come in various concentrations and include only the best ingredients for our consumers.
Purchase pre-formulated mixtures or develop your own with help from our product formulation expert. Lead time is roughly four weeks from the order date and must include a 500 bottle minimum purchase.
Contact us to learn more about our CBD tinctures or view our complete product catalog now.
Follow us on social media and sign up for our newsletter for industry news, marketing tips, and product updates.